The LeadCloud Lead Platform for Buyers is comprehensive cloud-based platform that provides full life cycle management of both purchased and internally generated leads. Lead Buyers have direct real time control of every aspect of the lead life cycle allowing them to optimize towards their desired outcomes, and maximize the return on their marketing dollars.
· Instantly activate over 100 fully integrated and mapped lead sellers
· Get notified as new sellers are added to the platform and test with no integration
· Supports Direct Post and Ping/Post integrations, & shared / exclusive lead deals
· Accommodates self generated leads and purchased leads
· Pre-built integrations to most leading Lead Verification and Scoring vendors
· Automatic decisioning of leads based on the responses from these vendors
· Dynamic bidding allowing ping/post purchasing
· Create different paths for different lead types or scores
· Supports email delivery and real time posts to custom systems
· Includes pre-built integrations to most leading CRM & LMS systems
· Includes a self-service Agent Portal which can be fully branded, with site-side CMS
· Duplicate posts to other locations such as quoting engines or outbound call centers
· De-dup leads across all sources with custom rules
· Manage accounts, filters, caps, and more for all sources through one interface
· Custom reporting available online, by download, or by email
· Customized email and SMS alerts
Instant Integration—Once lead buyers connect into LeadCloud, they are instantly connected to all of the Lead Sellers and Lead Service providers within LeadCloud, with no individual integration required. They then have the luxury of accessing these new lead sources and lead services quickly and cheaply. It becomes simple to test new vendors without a huge commitment of time or resources.
100 %Transparency—LeadCloud is not a lead exchange nor a lead aggregator. We do not get in the middle of any contracts between buyers and sellers. We simply provide the integration platform used to transport, standardize, score, optimize, and report on the leads that are exchanged. Buyers and sellers negotiate and contract directly with each other for the purchase of leads and services. The LeadCloud service is usually paid for by the Lead Seller or Lead Service provider as a simple per-lead fee.
Stable, Secure, Scalable—LeadCloud is delivered through the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) service of Amazon Web Services (AWS). A market leader in cloud platforms, AWS provides some compelling advantages.
- Stability—Launched in 2006, AWS was a pioneer of cloud computing and is one of the largest and most tested platforms available.
- Security—AWS is a secure, durable technology platform with industry-recognized certifications and audits: PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 27001, FISMA Moderate, HIPAA, and SAS 70 Type II. Our services and data centers have multiple layers of operational and physical security to ensure the integrity and safety of your data.
- Scalability – We can expand to hundreds of pre-configured servers almost instantly.
Unlimited Growth—The Lead ecosystem is growing quickly. New sources of leads and third-party services such as lead scoring, lead verification, call-center services, and data appending are appearing monthly. It is very difficult and expensive for lead buyers to try these new vendors because of the individual technical integration required. LeadCloud solves this problem by constantly finding and adding these vendors to its platform, making them instantly available to the LeadCloud buyers.
Facilitates Direct Connection to the Long Tail Suppliers—LeadCloud is opening up the Long Tail Supply and Services market to large lead buyers. Today, large lead buyers are usually limited to buying from the largest lead sellers and service providers because they are the only ones that can provide volume high enough to justify the complex integration. With LeadCloud, Lead Buyers can buy from these long tail suppliers giving them the ability to optimize toward the best performers.
Free Outsourced Integration Team—Once a lead buyer is connected to LeadCloud, he or she can use LeadCloud as a Free Outsourced Integration team. If there is a new lead supplier or Lead Service provider with whom buyers want to integrate, they simply tell us, and we build the connection. Because they are already connected to us, we do all of the integration work.
- Lead Sources - Our buyers can buy from over 70 auto and home lead sellers who are fully plugged into our platform, with new one's added weekly, with no integration required
- 3rd Party Sources - Our buyers can utilize LeadiD, Neustar, CSG, Doublepositive, Contactability, and many other of the 3rd party service providers for free, with no integrations required
- Transparancy and Flexibility - Buyers can deal and contract direct with our sellers and service providers, or buy through LeadCloud
- Carrier Integration Focused - Lead Integration is our core business, there is no one better. Our staff has more experience in carrier integration than any other vendor by far. Our service is completely free for buyers, and inexpensive for sellers
- Customized de-duping - We can de-dup across all sources, with custom time frames and dup logic (ie Last Name + Email + Phone)
- Fully customizable filtering - We can filter any or all sources based on custom filters that can change as often as necessary
- Real time 3rd party integration with custom decisioning - We can send your leads out to LexisNexis, Neustar, LeadiD, or any other 3rd party vendor and apply custom decisioning based on the results and appended data sent back from those vendors, all before the lead is submitted to the buyer.
- Dynamic Bidding. We can host and implement your scoring logic and use it in our bidding engine to allow you to bid dynamically via ping/post with any lead seller who provides this option. We can allow you to Accept/Reject in real time, or vary your bid based on login returned from scoring service.
- Carrier Lead Exchange - Allow Carriers to buy self-generated leads or Hot Transfers from other carriers who cannot write the lead.
- Lead Source Vetting - We will vet your lead sources to your standards if desired. For example, we can require LeadiD compliance, TCPA Disclaimer text and location, etc.
- High touch or Self Service - Our team will do everything, or we will automate services for your team to handle via our self-service platform.