Selling is hard in any industry. But when a tough technical integration is also required after the sale, as is the case in the lead industry, adding new customers becomes even more difficult. Buyers tend to focus on lead sellers with the highest volume because of the time and effort to connect to new sellers. And if you do get asked to connect to a large buyer, the integration effort required can be difficult and substantial. LeadCloud solves this issue by removing the integration layer completely.
Why Should Lead Sellers Connect to LeadCloud?
- Sell Direct to Large Buyers—LeadCloud is opening up the Long Tail Supply and Services market to large lead buyers. Today, large lead buyers are usually limited to only buying from the largest lead sellers and service providers because they are the only ones that can provide them volume high enough to justify the complex integration. LeadCloud facilitates these direct relationships by removing the integration barrier.
- Simplified Integration—Integration is all we do, and were quite good at it. We do all of the mapping work. Most integration’s are done in only a few hours.
- Almost any posting method is allowed, including XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, AVRO, and protobuf.
- We map to your specs. Simply send us your data in your desired format, and we’ll map to the LeadCloud standard format. No more mapping to each new buyer.
- One & Done—Once you’ve connected to LeadCloud, you can begin selling to any buyer connected to LeadCloud with NO Integration required.
- Stable, Secure, Scalable—LeadCloud is delivered through the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) service of Amazon Web Services. A market leader in cloud platforms, AWS provides some compelling advantages.
- Stability–Launched in 2006, AWS was a pioneer of cloud computing and is one of the largest and most tested platforms available.
- Security—AWS is a secure, durable technology platform with industry-recognized certifications and audits: PCI DSS Level 1, ISO 27001, FISMA moderate, HIPAA, and SAS 70 Type II. Our services and data centers have multiple layers of operational and physical security to ensure the integrity and safety of your data.
- Scalability—We can expand to hundreds of pre-configured servers almost instantly.
- New Sales Opportunities—Once new lead buyers connect to LeadCloud, they will be presented with a list of current LeadCloud Lead Sellers that they can choose to buy from. They will be sent directly to the lead seller for direct deal negotiations.
- Access to Big Buyers—Big lead buyers use LeadCloud as a method of efficiently connecting to and testing new suppliers through one simple connection. Otherwise, the buyers are unlikely to build direct connections to many small- to mid-sized lead sellers. Make sure you’re included as an option for them to choose.
- 100% Transparency—LeadCloud is not an exchange. We do not get in between your deals with our lead buyers. You negotiate and contract directly with the Lead Buyers.
- Free to connect, tiered pricing based on volume—It is free to connect to LeadCloud, and you do not have to ever use the service. If you decide to use the LeadCloud services, there is a simple per-lead fee that is reduced as volume per client increases.
- Improved Integration capabilities—Because all we do is integration, we’re good at it. Very good in fact. You may find that the cost of using our service is more than made up for by the speed and efficiency of the integration in comparison to building individual integrations on your own with each new buyer.